• Certified sommelier and wine specialist with 8 years of expertise on California, French, Argentine and South African wines
• WSET-3 Advanced Certification. Working on WSET-4 Diploma
• 5+ years national marketing and sales experience with boutique luxury wines, high volume wine brands and artisanal spirits
• 6+ years deep immersion in the global wine and spirits marketing industry
• Master’s of Business Administration in International Business and Marketing
"Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore." ~ Andre Gide
Developing and executing national marketing and sales strategies:
→ 15% total revenue increase year-over-year
→ 30% increase in account placements
Leading and managing account placement: Setting annual business objectives and KPIs; overseeing budgets and performance forecasts
Securing national press coverage, including CNBC, Forbes, Robb Report, Inside Hook, Examiner, Huffington Post, Town & Country Magazine
Identifying optimal relationship-building opportunities, such as food-and-wine events, dinners, and partnerships
→ Co-brand Sponsorship with Volvo; Holiday Window Placement with Ralph Lauren; Promotional Tasting for Facebook HQ; Appellation49 with the SF 49ers
Establishing and maintaining relationships with distributors, key retailer, restaurant and bar stakeholders
David Family specializes in premium Californian Pinot Noir. Producing award winning wines using grapes that come from some of the most prestigious vineyards in California, many of which have an established cult-like following within the wine community including Pisoni, Burt Williams, and Mission Ranch.
Founded on a belief that wine should be a complete sensory experience David Family has added a number of unique industry-firsts that enhance the experience and enjoyment of wine for consumers and collectors including the industry’s only luxe leather label and a partnership with Habitat for Humanity (proceeds from every bottle benefit a family in need).
Despite its short time in market, David Family Wines have already been recognized as a leading producer of fine wine from media and top sommeliers around the world.